Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scallop Punch See Through Card


Today's card is all Purple!!! (with a bit of black, lol). For this card I used my 1 1/2" circle punch as well as my 2" scallop punch. I layered purple card stock for my base and then cut completely through the card with the scallop punch. I then placed my purple scallop on the inside of the card showing through. This gives a very neat effect when opened. The sentiment I used is from an unknown as of yet set with lots of cute animals and cute sayings in it. (Thought it was Stampendous, but cant seem to find it). Then I added some gemstones and black ribbon and Voila!
Recipe:
Card stock: Unknown Dark Purple and Light Purple
Stamps: Unknown sentiment
Designer Paper: Die Cuts With a View
Tools: I 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Scallop Punch
Other: Black Ribbon, Gemstones by Hero Arts

No comments: