Monday, November 10, 2008

My First Beate Weekend Sketch!


This weekend I made a card for the Beate Weekend Sketch Challenge. I used my new set "From our home to yours" by Hero Arts. I stamped the house twice and then two trees in between the houses. Ive just discovered the "bending" of clear stamps to make them look different, so I bent the top of my tree two different ways to make them each look slightly different. And of course now that I'm looking at it I could have stretched out one of my houses to make them look different also. Oh well, I guess there's always a next time! I colored in my image using my Stampendous chalks. Then I added this great ribbon in the corners and the scallop sentiment along with a finishing touch of rhinestones. I love how simple this card was and the sketch was very easy to re-create!
Enjoy and have a fabulous day!

No comments: